The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award
Well, I have some super cool news! I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! I want to thank the lovely Britt from Alternatively Speaking for nominating me! She’s a wonderful blogger who I’ve recently met and have gotten to know. Definitely go and check out her blog, it’s a really unique, cool spin on the classic lifestyle blog. It’s one of my absolute favorite blogs!
About The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is given to new bloggers from other new bloggers. It’s a way to get our blogs out there and share the love! Here are the rules:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 other questions
- Let them know that you’ve nominated them
- Be sure to link up with the blogger who nominated you!
11 Facts About Me:
- I’m a born and raised Jersey Girl.
- I was on 2 episodes of Sesame Street when I was little.
- My idols are Jane Austen and Dave Grohl.
- I’m a shopaholic
- I very rarely drink, but if I do, it’s always a margarita.
- Makeup is an art form to me.
- Boy Meets World is my all time favorite show.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I graduated top of my class in beauty school.
- Music is my first love
- My favorite color is pink
Questions I’ve Been Asked:
What inspired you to start blogging?
My knowledge and my love for beauty and writing. I felt I had something of worth to offer to the beauty and blogging community.
What is one piece of advice that you wish someone had given you before starting your blog?
Create a self-hosted blog. It gives you way more freedom and allows your blog to be easily customized from themes to adding anything else you want.
What is the most memorable vacation you have ever taken and why?
Probably when I went to Florida for my cousin’s wedding. I was a kid back in the 90s and it was my first time ever going to Disney World.
What is your go to fuel – Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate or some other glorious provider of energy when needed?
Coffee is necessary for me to function.
What is your favorite social media platform, and why?
Pinterest because there’s always something new and fun to discover and I like curating boards that reflect my personality and interests.
I also love it as a blogger because it allows me a lot of versatility and the ability to add my blogging content, other unique content, and to share others great content as well.
If you could design your ‘perfect day’ what would it look like?
A festival with all of my favorite bands playing. With pleasant weather and overcast skies. No rain, no overly bright sun.
In what ways do you inspire yourself to come up with new content?
I use my knowledge of being a beauty industry professional combined with what’s trending.
What is the one app on your phone you couldn’t live without?
What is your favorite band or artist?
Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, The Gaslight Anthem, Blink 182, Muse. I go way back with all of these bands and still love them.
What is your favorite childhood memory?
I always loved going to Lancaster, Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
Do you have any major blogging goals for 2017? If so, what are they?
I hope to just keep creating unique and helpful content. And I hope to gain more subscribers and them getting something out of my blog!
- The Blushing Mama
- Mascara in the City
- Holistic Mind, Body & Soul
- Modern Hauswife
- Doing it Wong
- Just Becoming Me
- Linen & Salt
- American Made Mama
- M.O.B. Truths
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- Drink of choice?
- What’s the last concert you went to?
- Who do you look up to?
- What have you learned about blogging since you started?
- If you wear makeup, what are your go-to products?
- Where is the furthest place you’ve traveled?
- What social media platform have you had the most success with?
- Favorite time of year?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What are your blogging plans for the next year?
So there we go! Thanks again to Britt from Alternatively Speaking for the nomination! And now I pass it along to some more amazing bloggers! Wishing you all the best with your blogs!